TEMPORARY AND PERMANENT UNDERWATER REPAIRS
• “Permanent” repairs to cracks, metal fissures, collision impact damages, corrosion pitting holes and defects in shell plating by means of certified insert shell plates. We use our hand-made of various naval aluminium reinforced cofferdams specially designed to cover the different areas and turn of bilges shapes of floating structures. These cofferdams are fixed to the structure by wet-welding of different steel-dogs together with steel wedges and a vacuum is created by means of valves for a safe coupling to the hull. From the inside coded welders work in dry and same environmental conditions as per the dry-dock weld the certified insert plate. The development of the whole welding process is monitored at all times by ultrasonic and/or MPI measurements carried out by certified technicians. The final result is similar to a dry-dock repair and approved by the different Class Societies.
• “Temporary” repairs by means of underwater welding to cracks, metal fissures, collision impact damages, plates corrosion, etc, by means of underwater welding of double plates in AWS D3.6-93 Class “B” welding code.
• “Temporary” repairs by means of high resistance epoxy-cement (two components) to sealing cracks, collision impact damages, plates corrosion and defects, etc.
UNDERWATER CLEANING OF VESSEL´S HULL AND AFLOAT STRUCTURES
• The underwater hull cleaning of vessel´s hull and afloat marine structures are carry out together with a friendly Norwegian company CLEANHULL-ROV with his effectively remote control machines. These “Word-Class-ROV” machines were provided with a patented high pressure water jet-blasting discs systems for removing of slime, algae, grass, barnacles, tubeworm and goose barnacles who can improved the pressure depending the fouling and the paint condition. This system does not harm the conventional antifouling paint or SPC antifouling or Silicone paint. The underwater cleaning operations by CLEANHULL-ROV machines are approved by JOTUN, SIGMA, INTERNATIONAL PAINT, AMC and HEMPEL.
• As per Maritime Authorities required, it is compulsory to collecting the fouling adhered to the hull and some metal particles paint . CLEANHULL-ROV system has a different approved environmental cyclonical filters approved by different Europeans Universities (Spain, Norway, Sweden and Danish).
• Our collecting system annually are controlled and tested by the Maritime Authorities departments.
• Our CLEANHULL-ROV system are recommend by ABS.
• The polishing is carried out by professional and trained divers with special tools of high revolution hydraulic brushes and using “3M” diamond discs. The final result is an “A” polishing grade in the Rubert scale together with the proper hydrodynamic draw.
CLEANING OF RUDDERS AND BILGE KEELS
• These underwater cleaning operations are carried out by hydraulic tools and using different type of brushes provided with steel wires of different densities or nylon which exclusively eliminate the organic material adhered to the structure without damaging or removing the painting.
CLEANING OF SUCTION GRIDS
• These underwater cleaning of the external suction grids were carried out by means of our CaviBlaster high pressure air-water jet up to 160 bars without risk to the divers.
UNDERWATER PROPELLER REPAIRS
• Cutting of damage sections and/or bent blades by impacts with nicks, missing material or cavitations by means of hydraulic saws and grinders to compensate and balancing of unequal blades.
• Cracks elongation control by pneumatic drills and specific high performance drill bits of different diameters.